Sunday, April 5, 2009

Local Ghost Gets Worldwide Notice


She's been called Pucketts Ghost, The Salvage Yard Ghost and The Impound Ghost but her real name is Tracie Martin and people around the world have been drawn to her story and the video images of her searching Pucketts Salvage Yard.  Her story and images have popped up all over the internet and she has been the subject of numerous television shows regarding the paranormal.  The story even made its way to Japan.  Numerous paranormal groups, not just our local GHOULI's, have researched the video, the site and spoken to family members.

Tracie Martin was in a horrible car accident at 1:03 am in June 2002.  After a month of life support, she passed away.  On July 18th at 1:03 am her image was seen on 1 of the 4 security cameras set up at the salvage yard in the place where her vehicle had originally been.  The ghostly image was wearing clothing identical to that of the night of the accident and a policeman that had been on the scene of the accident identified it as Tracie Martin.  One paranormal investigator stated that she thought Tracie was searching for a photo that was precious to her.  It has been stated that Tracie's husband has shown the video the twins she left behind to give them comfort that she is okay.

For more on GHOULI's visit
www.ghouli.org

The music on the video is a little loud but this is the same footage shown on the news casts. 

5 comments:

  1. That's not a ghost... it's just a bum... it might even be me, who knows???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats crazy I'm glad I got to see that I wonder if she found what she was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this a while ago and thought it was interesting
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCgEG8WhpgY

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fake but I'm no expert. I love this kind of stuff though. Read a whole lot or scary stories and urban legends in my youth. It has caught up with me in my twenties when I have horrible nightmares.

    ReplyDelete